Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pay Yourself First

I read about this when I stumbled the book "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George Samuel Clason. The book is hard to read because of the wordings there. It's like reading a Bible or Victorian Era English. Some says its very simple technique but very hard to apply. You just save a portion of what you make. Actually it's 10%. Thats it. If this is new to you, read on while I explore the world of Personal Finance. 10% is easy you say? Now, Where are those 10% savings that youre' savin? I can't find mine either. What is left with my salary? Zero. Bunch of Zeeerrooosss.

You can start by Paying Yourself First before of paying other bills. You must set aside 10% of your take home pay. No excuses. I tried it. It's hard. But it works.
If it didn't work, theres a problem with your budget or your broke or your in in debt. That's right we have to be frugal in a way we don't compromise ourselves. Live comfortably without doing any impulsive buying and committing unnecessary expenses.

No comments: